Wheatgrass Health Benefits
Wheatgrass has many benefits. A single shot of wheatgrass is equivalent to the chlorophyl content of 2.5 lb of vegetables
Wheatgrass Juice Benefits
- It is a tonic for the liver
- It cleanses the colon
- Washes drug deposits from the body
- Helps sugar problems
- Reduces Varicose veins
- Gargle wheatgrass for a sore throat
- Promotes regularity
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Arrests growth of unfriendly bacteria
- Gives a tangible energy boost
- Helps skin problems such as eczema & psoriasis
Wheatgrass Juice Nutrient Content
Nutritional content per 30ml shot of wheatgrass juice.
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Vitamin E||7.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.3 mcg|
|Beta Carotene||72 mcg|
Derived from "Wheatgrass Nature's Finest Medicine: The Complete Guide to Using Grass Foods & Juices to Revitalise Your Health" by Steve Meyerowitz. Soon to sell on this site.
See Ann Wigmore's excellent wheatgrass book: The Wheatgrass Book.
Is Frozen Wheatgrass Juice As Good As Fresh Wheatgrass?
It might even be better. Philippe explains about the health implications of freezing wheatgrass juice.